Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

black

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilzlettuce, Sep 1, 2010.

1. I went to my homies to smoke and he pulled out an eighth of some weed that looked black. I didn't think it was going to be any good but that shit hit me hard. I don't know what kind it was neither did he and his brothers friend grows it. Do you know what strain it could be?

2. Agent Orange is my first guess, google search a pic of the black phenotype, some coffee ground lookin buds lol

3. Ah the elusive Black Mamba. It is only grown in sub-tropical regions of southern venezuala. It is actually grown in the feces of the black mamba snake. This makes it extra potent.

Lucky guy

4. could be a lot of strains. But usually the color is made purple or darker from colder temperatures while growing. Even if you put a pic up of the bud, we still couldnt give you much help with finding it.

If that dude grows some, see if you can get some seeds from him. Maybe in the future you can grow some of it yourself. :D

5. That just sounds nasty. You sure it wasnt salvia? haha I thought black mamba had only little flecks of black. Not completely black but i could be wrong.

Well, if it works then i guess toke up! :smoke: But i would be worried about mold too. Especially since its homegrown.How experienced is the grower?

6. Sounds like some good shit.

Once you go black, you don't go back.

7. I thought it was black domina x blue bubble juice or whatever the fuck that shit is called