Black Women are the best in bed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrezidentKush, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll defend my woman all day, everyday.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I cant argue there. Brown is definitely great! black women are more aggressive and latin women want to please soo bad. white women do what you tell them. asian women are just straight up dolls.

3. Damn some of ya'll are dumb af.

It's the name of the thread, what did you expect it to be about? Don't fucking open it if you're gonna be all sensitive to stupid shit. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Y'all the ones getting sensitive about it, yall just have a fetish, it is what it is.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Exactly. There's nothing wrong with a fetish. This is just an exchange of opinions and preferences.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I love having sex, you caught me!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nobody that's been posting in this thread, as far as I can see thinks they're superior or less bc of skin color. Get over your inherent racism. Bc believe or not, no matter what color your skin is, you can be a racist. And ppl who sit and blabber on and on about black this, white that, are the most racist ppl out there, imo. Racism will always persist as long as there's people like you who never stop dividing the human species into different sects based upon color, religion, or whatever.

Just chill out and be a human :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yea why don't you find one quote in here about racial superiority. And racism was invented by whites through the power structure your ancestors put in place and is maintained by the culture and societal norms everywhere your ancestors colonized. Now any can be a bigot (on the basis of race) but bigotry + power = racism, and so called black people have no power to institute racism. (SN: Racism will always exist as long as the ones with the power to be racist maintain the structure with their apathy to plight of the oppressed.)

Please let's not derail this thread and let the people indulge in their fetish.

• Like Like x 2
  9. They're not 'your women'

You have issues dude.

The good news tho? People who spaz about race and religion like you never make it long on grasscity. I'm sure soon I'll sign on and see the title 'banned' next to your avatar. I anxiously await you getting sent to the pneumatic tube :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nobody is this thread or century for that matter has owned a slave. We live in a new age, a new time...so quit clinging to shit that happened hundreds of years ago, which nobody today is responsible for. What a cop-out to an argument lmao

People who are obsessed with racial group identity are the ones perpetuating racism. Which means, yes, black people can be racist, along with whites and mexicans and whoever the fuck else. You might not like that, but it's true.

11. My women as in my mother, my sisters, the daughters of my friends, the women who share my same plight and strength, and if I have a seed and she's a girl she's gonna be "black", genetically, physiologically, culturally, racially, etc., so they are my women and we (so-called "black" men) are they're men by all the aforementioned.

And I don't harbor any ill-will to any of the different kinds of man I just have knowledge of self and speak with sound conviction, which apparently intimidates some people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My grandparents have experienced Jim Crow and I'm sure the people who are the same age as them instill those values into their children and their children's children. Yea lynchings still occur, my people are still being slaughtered by the power structure while the dominant society turns a blind eye and makes excuses to justify those actions. Most of them (dominant society) feel inconvenienced when even speaking about this, so that speaks to the sentiment right there. This isn't a new age, racism just changed form as it always does when the government or society at large perceives our discord reaching a boiling point. And if you don't want to be held responsible for the ills of your parents and grandparents then you need to reform what they put in place to institute more equity amongst society, I mean your grandparents (speaking in general) did go around burning down prosperous "black" communities, and yall inherited that legacy, just like yall inherited all the "good" America proclaims.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Everyone who got offended is not realizing the fact that this thread is about consensual sex.

People of all races enjoy no strings attached sex.

Leave it to the new comers to derail the thread.

14. Ikr I told the guy to just leave it be. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dude you're the one that fucking derailed it like all threads. Don't try to pretend like you didn't.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I didn't, it was resolved after me and Mia's convo, then you popped up with a meme which I responded to, then post #65 was the end of it. Then MrThoughtCrime came in and responded to me on a tangent about racism which I responded to and even insisted to just leave where it was as not to derail the thread but he wanted a dialogue so I gave him one. No pretense on my end. :smoke:

So now that we have that resolved let's let the thread remain on topic, maybe you can hmu in a dm if you feel the need to respond.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah but she's good in bed because she's good in bed. Her skin colour doesn't affect that. So even though your comment about your wife is adorable, you're kind of besides the point. No one said that all white men are like that. I was getting mad at the guys in this thread who clearly are like that. Wasn't really about you or "all white guys" :/

From 2 HOT tropical West African countries, British and French. I plan to grow all over tha world !

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lol they're so stupid. They're the ones who OPENED it in the first place then they wanna get sensitive about the negative responses they may get. Haha stupid bigots.

From 2 HOT tropical West African countries, British and French. I plan to grow all over tha world !

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wow

20. Welcome to America haha. Are you from Côte d'Ivoire?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.