Black Women are the best in bed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrezidentKush, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1

1. n/p so do you like it here so far?

2. Yeah. There's sooo much helpful information. I love it :) You grow ?

From 2 HOT tropical West African countries, British and French. I plan to grow all over tha world !

• Like Like x 1

3. I did back in Jamaica but I haven't since I moved to America. My dad grows a lot tho.

4. Oomg lucky you! He must have given you lots of tips. my mum isn't a grower. At ALL .

From 2 HOT tropical West African countries, British and French. I plan to grow all over tha world !

5. Lol yea he did. So do your parents smoke too?

6. My dad used to but quit. My mum isn't really pro MJ but somehow is allowing me to grow under her roof. Go figure.

• Like Like x 1

7. Good to hear lol my mother don't approve of anything I do haha.

8. Oh dear. Sending you buckets of love and approval then

• Like Like x 1
  9. haha its all good tho.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like my coffe just like I like my women...... Black and bitter.

11. As a so-called black man its insulting to me as well. I'll reserve my further sentiments though.

• Like Like x 2
  12. What is this thread? smh.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Great. Are you here to ruin another thread?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Unless I missed something...I don't think anyone in here was expressing fetishes to the extreme...like fucking slaves. That's a fairly twisted idea to just bring out of nowhere. Lets not go off on a tangent and derail the thread :smoking:

And if you can't handle the idea of a white man being w/ a black woman or vice versa, time to grow up!

• Like Like x 2
  15. The woman thay im with now happens to be black, We have been together quite a while, she has my heart. So all white guys definitely arent like that. She IS however pretty amazing in bed, and i dont really find white women roo attractive any longer. But i dont find anyone too attractive any longer, i got what i want!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Its very nice. I will make a wish that you do someday.

17. Its like SweetToothaMia was saying, it'd be different of it was about being with a so-called black woman but it's just about having sex with them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think sex with all kinds of women is great in general. It all depends on how attracted you are to the woman.

19. You haven't lived until you have had sex with latin women or brown women in general...just saying. For me it's brown or nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.