Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black widow!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Miggy209, May 25, 2011.

1. i smoked some fucking black widow with my neighbor and i got fucked up, i wanna buy some from him. Is 60 bucks for an 1/8 a good deal?

2. I dunno, can you get Rattle Snake or Scorpion Cough? Those are better than Black Widow.

3. $50 for an 1/8th. Don't care what type it is.

4. I don't know dude, the pitbull shit and T rex thunderfuck are better choices.

5. i get 1/8ths for 30 so unless that shit is the best in the entire world (which it most likely isn't) then no.

6. Ok, ok fellas, simmer down. Nobody cares how cheap you get your weed, hes asking about his weed. 60 an eight is actually decent in some areas. I used to charge 70. If I never paid over 50 an eight I would never have any dank.

7. just buy it and toke, he will probably hook up fat since your neighbors