black widow vaporizer problems?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by plumbo, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Hi All, I bought a black widow vaporizer from Amazon, worked fine a couple of times, green light shows it is charged, but when when I push button 5 times green light comes followed by all lights flashing red?
    Then turns its self off? Any one else had this problem & any idea how to fix it?
    regards Plumbo

2. It happened to me the same! I turn it on, i looks like it'll work but then all the red lights flash 5 times and itself off. Did you solve this? do you know why this is happening or if it's possible to fix it?

3. It happened to me as well anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it

4. $60 vape is the problem. Go to FC or Vape Life for suggestions on good vapes. There are plenty of decent vapes out there for reasonable amount of dough. If money's an issue go with Dynavap M $75, or a Tera 3 for cheap at puffitup. Lot's of cheap crappy vapes out there. Do some homework and check the other forums out for suggestions. In the long run stick with reliable products Arizer, Firefly, Pax, Boundless, etc. All with good reputations. I would say Storz and Bickel but they have issues with their Volcano Hybrid and Crafty 2 :poop: :sad: :roflmao:

5. I think the black widow only got 1 star on amazon

6. NAILED IT. my current line up is a PAX 2, PAX 3, Arizer solo 2, Dynavap M annnnnnnnd the storz and Bickel Mighty. and I would recommend any one of them.

after years of dicking around with cheap vaporizers (boundless is the exception) I realized that there is a HUGE difference in quality with a lot of the products out there.

7. I also have this problem... please HELP

8. Does someone fix it? Heeelp

Enviado desde mi M2010J19CG mediante Tapatalk

9. A $60 vape is considered to be disposable. Not worth fixing.