Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Auditore, Nov 16, 2011.

1. :eek: That's moldy weed bro. Never let moisture get your bud.

2. How are you doing man? It's been a while and I'm sure the blunt's gone by now. You still with us?

3. He posted a pic.

4. The doctor's official diagnosis ;)

You best start believin' in false accusations...

5. Um hey everyone, sorry i took long, i was watching the new workaholics... Yea um im high, at a 7 , i did some googling and just.like lbs said the moisture from my shower musta done something to it. Mystery solved gang. Btw which 'workaholic' is the funniest? I say adam.

6. Daaaaaamn the fuck is that.

7. Dude, you'd better hope lbs wasn't right. If that is moldy weed get ready for some fungus in your lungs.

8. Shower? Whats bud doin in there.

9. Looks like vaped swag left overs....yuk!

10. Oh shit...

I'll live.

11. dude, come on...

12. #34 DrewDizzle69, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I would just smoke it bro, whats thebworst that could happen?

Edit: Woah, my thing didnt load up. Which one has the curly hair? Haha i get em mixee up all the time, xcept durs hahaha.

13. what?

the worst that could happen is mold in your lungs, but whatever, no biggie

14. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

what?

the worst that could happen is mold in your lungs, but whatever, no biggie[/quote]

I was talkin to OP about workaholics hahaha, prolly shoulda quoted him. On well. But i lived in a basement with black mold,which can be cancerous, for like a year haha. I have slight lung problems but it dont matter cause i was never really athletic to begin with. So my point is, a little mold never hurt anyone haha

15. Black mold hurt your lungs dude. I don't know about the rest of you Blades, but I like for my body to function optimally, so I'm going to make it a point to NOT inhale spores :D

16. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

Black mold hurt your lungs dude. I don't know about the rest of you Blades, but I like for my body to function optimally, so I'm going to make it a point to NOT inhale spores :D[/quote]

I didnt like try to directly inhale them. We just didnt kmow about it till we moved out cause it was behind my dresser :/ gotta love when that happens hahaha

17. Mold is very hard to get out of the lungs

18. Didnt inhale...quit clinton that weed.