Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cappadonna, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I'm down to the last nug of a quarter pickup. The rest of the bag was darkish-green, but I noticed a dark black tint on the last nug's leaves.

Does it look smokeable? Are the pictures conclusive enough?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      93.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      55 KB
      Views:
  2. That's just some dark purple, it's not black. Light it up man, nothing wrong with that bud.

3. Yup, I would definatley smoke that.

4. def. not black, thats purp

enjoy

5. Thats purple...
    Catch fire on those trees

6. Smoke that cabbage man!

Get lifted! :smoke: :D

7. It's just a purple strain I'm guessing. Looks nice. Light it up!

8. I had an ice plant that turned such a dark purple, the fan leaves were BLACK. It was so sick, we have a few leaves saved in a book somewhere...but yeah, nice dank buds.

9. I was expecting a picture of some terrible looking bud, but it's a nice little purple nugget!

Enjoy.

10. lol yo thats some purp dont be scared to smoke that haha

11. Yuh thats some purp you prolly just got a diff strain for one of the other nugs, don't worry about it.. Looks like it will get you pretty lit for sureeeeee :smoking:

12. LOL he saved the best for last. :)

-C