Black Tar

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rubberfactory, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Since I'm not a fan of booting this stuff and I'm used to snorting the brown powder that usually comes around, I'm wondering what to do with some black tar thats come around. Smoking it really isn't practical for me and I prefer to snort my dope. Can I just cut up the tar or do I need to "cheese" this shit?

2. Ever heard of a wet line? Nobody ever has powder here so they mix a little water with the tar and snort it up. I hear it's pretty terrible. My .02 is just smoke it! best way imo

3. my nose has taken so much abuse over the years i doubt i'd be that bothered over a wet line. maybe i'll give that a try.

4. ya, your options with tar are basically, shooting, smoking, and wet lines. i prefer to smoke tar. is it just personal preference that stops you from smoking it, or is there a specific reason?

5. personal preference mostly. just never did it and i like the ritual and effects of insufflation.

6. thats funny, because i happen to be the exact opposite. i'd rather smoke my drugs than snort them. i love the activity of smoking. i'd hate to see what your nose and my lungs look like.

7. Maybe im wrong, but isnt shooting tar HORRIBLE for your veins?

8. absolutely. it's the worst type for your veins and is commonly associated with venous sclerosis. i've only shot it a couple times. when i was shooting i was using powder.

9. i wound up smoking it and i felt it was like eating shitty crab legs. too much effort for what it was worth. i can't really say the quality of the tar since it was my first time with it but it was just like it sounds, a couple sticky black rocks, just like fresh blacktop (although i like fresh blacktop smell a lot better)

overall not a bad experience but next time i'll be getting my usual powder.

10. really? i think it's quite simple, and well worth it. it's a lot better than needles anyways. well, not better, but i vowed not to use a needle anymore. did it smell and/or like coffee?