Black Tar Spits

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ethernity, Jun 9, 2015.

1. #1 ethernity, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    Hey guys, this is my first topic! I am from the Czech republic so sorry for some grammar errors.

I have been toking for almost two years everyday. I beggined when I studied in BC. Greatest weed btw.
    Now it has been almost a year I spit tar. Almost everyday. Sometime there is more in it sometimes less but it wont stop. Another thing is that in Vancouver people smoke "poppers" which is weed mixed with tobacco in bong. And that shit is nasty. I also used to smoke cigs but I quit thanks to mary jane.

Is here any one else who has the same experiece/problem? just lookin for someone who can releate and maybe give me some sort advice except stop smokin.[​IMG] 

Attached Files:

2. Man i have smoked all day everyday for over ten years andive only done that while i was smoging cigarettes since i quit cigs tree years ago i havnt had that so either try vaping or go to drs if your smoking only blunts which is weed in cigars i van see it or with the tobacco spliffs or poppers i can see it but i dont hack up black shit

3. I am not a doctor or anything, but to me thats a good thing.  Your lungs are cleaning themselves, as for why thats happening i do not know.  I have been smoking daily for 6+ years and smoking cigs for nearly as long and I have spit shit up like that but nothing recently. 

I pretty much only use bongs and pieces with water filtration, maybe that helps.

4. How long ago did you quit cigs?

5. Find a new dealer, lol.

That's probably not a good thing.... but possibly nothing to worry about

6. I quit smokin like a year ago but time to time I still have a cigaretteMy guess is that tobacco tightens your bronchies so the tar of smoking cigs will build up and stuck in you lungs, on the other hand THC is dilatator so it opens up the bronchies and thats why am I coughing up this black pieces... my lungs just clean themselfs of all shit that has been stucked up there of darts ... but isnt one year everyday coughing enough??!!

7. I smoked for 11 years before i quit 5 years ago. Sometimes i still have days where i wake up with a tight chest and ill walk around for a while and aggravate it to make it come up and it looks like that. Its just years of packed on Tar from Cigs.

I thought of it this way, we cant break down Tar from Cigs. Now think of all the stuff you suck through pipes and bings and how much is left as a residue in the pipe. Think of that as your lungs............im just sayin 

8. you might try the medical forums but dont ignore it