Black Tar Heroiin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EuDxKing, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Some guy at my work says he can get black tar heroiin for 10 a gram.
    I wouldnt be injecting it, i would be smoking it.

What do you guys think about this?

2. i think u should buy some weed instead. its up to u but my advice is to never touch the stuff

3. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. That runs around $50 in my area and we are right near the border so you would think it would be the cheapests

4. You will probably throw up if you have never done opiates. It feels fucking great, but you will want to do it again, and it can get pretty addictive. I personally would say don't do it, but yeah, that is just my advice. That is extremely cheap though. He could sell you pcp or something, I wouldn't buy it honestly, sketchy as fuck.

5. If its legit, then hell yeah youre going to be feeling goooooooooooooooooood.

6. black tar heroin is garbage

theres a reason its all black and gooey and not powder, cuz real heroin is powder and not black/sticky/cut with melted shit

edit: n black tar or not, it aint middi's no one is sellin grams for 10 riskin gettin arrested for a narcotics charge unless its fake, plus a gram is a pretty good bit of heroin

7. Yeah, good heroin is a tan brown and crumbly. There is also the possibility of the guy selling dragon bloods incense as heroin, I think erowid had a notice a while back.

EDIT:They were selling the incense as opium.

8. Stay away man. That is a demon you don't want to fuck with. Just say "NO" to black tar heroin, hahaha. No seriously, RIP Bradly James Nowell.

SINGER OF SUBLIME FOR THE ONES WHO LIVE ON MARS.

9. Yeah.
    I figured that much.
    Its too addictive.
    If anyting, i might try ecstacy.
    Not too sure though.

10. hah thats a bit different than black tar heroin...

stay the fuck away from opiates and you'll be cool man. don't fuck with that shit unless you're trying to get your life sucked aaway...or die. :smoking:

11. And i would like to keep away from both of those.
    lol

12. dont do acid, youll go insane.

dont smoke weed, youll become lazy and unmotivated and a loser.

see how that works?

13. a G of tar in seattle goes for 25. i dunno my homie told me it was good and she used to live on the east coast and got powder, and she said what she got here wasnt AS good, but good nonetheless.

14. Don't do it. Buy a dime bag of weed and call it a day.

15. Yeah man i know 3 kids that i went to school with. They were always good kids, all of them got into drugs before me, and by sophmore year they were all into heroin. The sad thing is, they've all been caught with posession. And 2 of them have been caught multiple times, including robery/burglery. Couldnt afford there fix. Ah and 2 of them are in jail as we speek:rolleyes:

16. i knew a kid that got too into that shit and had part of his hand cut off because of infected injection sites.

it may feel good the first time but in the long run its not worth it.

17. Yeah man fuck a black tar heroin man, anything with the words BLACK TAR AND HEROIN in the same sentence I would say no and GO GET SOME DARK GREEN DROSKI. Or a ICE COLD BREW or A 10 StRIP OF ACID. Those all sound alot better anyone wlse agree!!!

18. if your gonna do heroin,

i suggest reading all of negligents posts. .

decide if thats how you wanna be.

19. or read all of my posts,

and realize that you can try drugs without becoming addicted.

20. yeah jesus christ not EVERYONE gets addicted to heroin when they try it