Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Tar Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kered2, Nov 8, 2009.

1. my dealer has it 40 a g rip off or worth it?

2. nope not worth it. nothing weed related is worth 40 quid a gram..

3. its probaly heroin

4. def not worth it

5. Actually, some hash is definitely worth 40 a gram but I'd be skeptical with tar hash.

6. truth, +rep :smoke:

7. just make sure it isn't resin

8. thats what i was thinkin

9. yeah man i wouldn't fuck wit that. i know black tar heroin could be 40 a g. watch that shit man. you smoke that shit you'll be a heroin fiend, no longer a perfectly innocent pothead!

10. its probably hash and heroin mixed

11. i wouldnt go that far...doubtful you would become a fiend after doing it once. ive done heroin once, just sniffed it...its awesome...but i know i dont want to be a fiend...so ill never do it again. ill stick to smoking dank.

12. Nepalese Temple Balls, I'd pay $40 a g, but not so sure about tar

13. some hash is DEFINITELY worth 40 a g, especially in places where bud is 20 a gram anyway. I can make a gram of good hash last longer than an 8th of bud, but its a lot harder to tell if you're getting the real deal if you don't know the guy well. see if he'll smoke some with ya

14. 1st run qwiso has fetched upwards of 80 a gram where i am. but it is insanely high quality. i smoke maybe .05 in a big bong hit that gets me beyond faded when i make it. usually just smoke around .02 to get a nice high and not kill my lungs.

anyway "black tar hash" sure doesnt sound like its worth 40 a gram.that makes me think of second or 3rd wash water hash. gross..