Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black stuff in weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ijp420ijp, Aug 2, 2015.

1. So I picked up 5 grams today. when i got home i emptied out the bud from this container they gave me with it. The container looked so nasty so i threw it away. When i was looking at the bud i found a couple hairs in it (as in human hair or something that looked like it) nothing major though. I don't know if the hair was there because the container it came in was kinda dirty. Then i looked at it some more and found some patches of black on the bud. Idk if its like burnt parts or mold I'm not sure. I attached some pics so help me out please. And tell me if you think I should still smoke it or throw it away? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438466877.533579.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438466891.533050.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438466903.300909.jpg

2. looks like ash?

3. I don't see anything black? Just greens with brown hairs

4. Looks like you're good, if you don't want it, donations are always accepted :)

5. I see 0 black in the photos attached. I'd smoke it