black sticky

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by G@nja, May 4, 2010.

1. I dunno if anyone here has had/heard of this. I also heard it being called Nepalese temple ball, and it comes in red seal and gold seal where i am...

Its basically black hash that you can manipulate like plastercine or bluetack or clay.... :eek:if you get what i mean..

anyways i was just wondering how they make this stuff and if any of you guys know...
    I've searched (not very well) and no luck
    I don't think this is the same as iso hash but it MIGHT be as im not sure in anyway on how it is made:smoking:

any elightenment very happily recieved :D

ahh yess and the way i tend to smoke it is roll it into sausages (Very thin) and layer it together with tobacco in a zoob

2. Not sure, but I used to smoke it many years ago. We called it Squidgy Black.

3. ahh knew i forgot a name :eek:

yeah from what i've heard from older people dads/mums etc its the only thing they used to get :p
    so when i got some they were all so happy :D which lead me to wonder about makin it

Guess whos voting lib dem ;):smoking:

4. heat and pressure determines how hard the hash is...

sounds like this is finger hash so to speak, maybe rub left over from trimming harvests.

or it is cut with something that is thinning it out like playdoh or something... you never know what is in hash these days, there is very little money in it so they often cut it with all kinds of crap.

5. Proper temple ball hash is finger hash made by rubbing the hands against the flowering plants and creating balls from the resin that collects on the hands.

6. indoubitably, my dear Weedski...

Indoubitably.

7. yep, you can see the greenhouse crew making some in the india video from the strain hunters series

8. ooooooo
    interesting maybe one day ill try making some........one day.......

9. this was taken from another website. credit going to another forum member over there for posting em

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. kool shit
    i aint making any of that anytime soon:eek:

11. Fixed :p :D