Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Black Russian" Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokinbuyer, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Just picked up an half eigth from my normal guy, and he had this, and said it was black Russian, but i do not really believe street names.

[​IMG]

2. never heard of "Black Russian" but I have heard of DANK. holy shit bro, that is some frosty bud

3. Hahha this...

4. I think I just came in my pants.

5. "i dont reall believe street names...." lol you dont need a name to see thats some chron.

6. Pretty skimp...lol jk. DANK!

7. Black Russian is a cocktail drink. That is some nice buddha, combine both and have fun.

Not really though because the drink is fucking gross. Vodka+coffe liqueur

8. Looks like I'd be hopping on the Fade Train if I were you. CHOO CHOOOO ALL ABOARD THE FADE TRAIN!!!

9. Just ripped a bowl, and its pretty nice, burns smooth

10. this makes me shit my pants :D

11. haha this guys name ^

12. Black Russian?? Hahaha I just imagined some guy named jahcquez kalishnikov, if it has a v it's automatically Russian, now this guy I imagined has dreads, a polar bear fur coat, some gay ass gold chain, jeans, and gucci shoes. Lolol

13. :O
    Fucking sexy dank, makes me want to hit my pipe extra hard lol...

yeah im high now lol left this here for like an hour

14. black russian is a real strain by subcool pretty rare to find it now...

looks awesome man

15. is it blackberry domina x white russian? Fuck yeah. Sounds good to me :smoke:

How much the half eighth run yuh? My friend who i buy half eighths from used to get me them for $20 but they are now sadly $25 since his caregiver upped her prices from $250/oz to $280/oz

16. Looks like a mixture of Ak47, White Widow and a VERY DANK and frosty purple strain. Grand Daddy Purp, Purple Haze? Idk bro, but that's 1 dank strain!
    "White Russian"=White Widow+Ak47

17. I heard it was blackberry X cherry ak47 , but it costs me about 30$/eigth, i don't live in a medical state sadly, only on eastern coast

18. Its was some good bud though (I know this guy)

19. i see no black russion

20. Haha!

I think you're referring to this. It is a horseradish/mayo spread, and is at my store where I work at!

The only black Russian

[​IMG]