Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black powdery 'resin'?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I ran out of bud before my paycheck and I don't get paid till tomorrow. Well, i wanted to get a little high so I got my pipes and began scraping the bowls and down the mouth piece. My older, small black pipe seemed to have just a goldmine of this kind of powderish/chunky black stuff with small bits of weed. I also scraped a more powdered amount out of the stem of my bong.

I heard resin was sticky and this isn't at all. I do see a few shiny specs, not sure what that would be. I smoked a bit out of my pipe and it got me high but I'm not sure if this is safe? I'm loading up my bubbler now and I'm just asking before I smoke it.

2. It'll get you high... But from the bad shit

you're just smoking tar

But hey we've all been there

:smoke:

3. Yeah it's fine to smoke. Thats what it's there for!