Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

black panther

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Hemp, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I picked some up at my local head shop and tried it out of my bubbler I liked it but it was these flowers. anyone have similar or the same thing ?

2. Black Power!

edit...nvm...forgot im totally white

Nice strain name tho

3. lmao it's super delicious makes my heat beat way ti much

4. Fake weed aint good for you man.

5. my head shop had it and people were talking about it so I bought a gram it makes me feel good but after I feel like shit

6. but it's legal it must be good right?

7. That's what it does its a bunch of spray on chemicals that just fuck your system up. If you smoke too much that shit even makes you panic like your gonna die its crazy just no it shouldn't even be legal, but then again its not made to be smoked it even says it on the wrapper.

8. what's it made for then?

9. yeah I paniced and it wasn't what I wanted but the feeling felt great I still have some left

10. Its an incense made for you to just smell it I guess.

11. it's to be used and burned as an incense

12. ahh ok well people are dumb then haha

13. But it does get you stoned as fuck. I would level it even with some of the dankiest shit I've ever smoked.

14. i smoked 2 bowl packs in my bubbler and went in my shower not a good choice for me at all