Black panther party or.......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Oct 22, 2010.

1. just a confused out of place person?

..[​IMG]

i created this thread for all you uptight political junkies to get a chuckle....lol:p

2. Obvious MSM plant is obvious!

In all seriousness, that is pretty funny.

3. Looks like a Gettysburg reenactment scene to me.

Gettysburg...great little town. When I was living there in the late 70s, it had a population of 10 women for each man.

One nightclub named "The Retreat".

The joke then was that if a man couldn't get laid by going to the "Retreat", check your pulse, you're probably dead and just smell too bad because even a fresh corpse could get laid there.

During the day, the battlefields are interesting in only the shear numbers of people killed in each day of battle. Astronomical and insane. Imagine what it looked like then.

I wonder if the "Retreat" is still open! Any Gettysburg people here?

4. So what are you tryin to say Chicken? A blackman can't fight in the confederate army?

Thats racist!:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

5. Ha it's Uncle Ruckus from the boondocks grandpa! But that is a relative portrayal, there had to be some blacks that were for the secession of the confederates.
    [​IMG]

6. re-enactments are cool as shit.....and yes you see a lot of black people that come to the event,, pullin a trailer,,, representing a all black company of that era...

the one we have here is '' THE BATTLE OF OLUSTEE''... a major battle fought for the control of jacksonville fla.

..ive participated in it a couple of times,,,, from riding a horse being a part of the mounted infantry,,,,,to running thru the woods like a mad-man shooting blanks,,,,,

it's good clean fun,, great for the kids,,,,:cool:

7. Yea, i've been to Gettysburg quite a few times for the re-enactment. Fun place to catch a buzz and enjoy the show.

8. :laughing:

9. they want you to think the civil war was about race

lincoln didnt give a fuck about black people

10. Race became an issue during the war, but the civil war was about money and tax.

The government insisted on a piece of the southern action and the south figured the government didn't deserve any.

The north said "you will pay"

The south said "we'd rather die first"

Then, as with all wars, the people dying are the ones who weren't going to get any of the money anyway.

11. they made their choices.

12. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMUQMSXLlHM"]YouTube - Bob Marley & The Wailers - Buffalo Soldier[/ame]

13. Why is it funny? Its historically accurate. :confused:

14. i think this might be the guy in the picture

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo6mYnks]YouTube - Black Confederate[/ame]

15. Seems like a chill dude...