Black out problem how long can a plant last

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zooted2000, Aug 21, 2011.

1. How many days can a plant last without light before there is permeant damage

2. My guess would be two days

3. If your in North america and they are in flowering just put them outside and they'll keep on flowering. If you still in veg you could even put em out and they'll start flowering. They may not be the size you were hoping for but its better than just letting them slowly die indoors

4. Well it would be a blackout from a hurricane so putting outside is out of the question and got no generator I'm doomed

5. you can run a couple of cfl's off of a car battery. when it dies, let your car's alternator charge it or take it to an autoparts store. you may not see much growth, but the photoperiod won't be destroyed.

6. oh yea... forgot the question... not long at all...

7. How do you hook up say a t5 rack to a car battery?

8. that i couldn't tell you. i wouldn't put much on there or you are going to have to charge the battery too often. i'm no electrician and would hate for you to burn your house down cause of me. do some internet searches about it. sorry couldn't help more.

9. U can get a plug converter that plugs into the cig lighter, they have a standard plug on the other end.

Good luck...V