Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Out/Loss of Vision When Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarijuanaMole, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Alright, so I'm sure most of you are familiar with the band Slightly Stoopid. For those of you who don't know, they're a band with a hardcore stoner following, and at their shows you can pretty much guarantee that everyone will be smoking. I've been to see them twice and both times everyone in the place was blazing including me. My only problem was that at both shows after smoking my joint my vision became blurry, and I started to fade in and out of consciousness. It was like I was falling asleep standing up. When a friends woke me up I found my vision was completely black, I couldn't see a thing. However, upon getting out of the crowd, it was like a lightswitch had been flicked and I was back in the land of the living.

Both times this has happened to me were at concerts, and I don't entirely understand why. The first time I thought I was dehydrated, but on the second occasion I had drank plenty of water before the show and had hardly broken a sweat. Since I'm going to Bonnaroo this year I'd like to know if any of you have experienced this and if there are any ways you know how to prevent it.

2. This happened to me in school but to add on to the no sight thing I couldn't hear lol. I was just staring at the ground in class while my teacher was yelling at me hahahahha. But yeah it was because I had low blood sugar. Eat something right before or even when there if you can.

3. Just make sure you have plenty of fluids and blood sugar and some carbs probably couldn't hurt and you're peachy like meechy beetchy lolzzz

4. pass me some of that shit!

5. happens to me sometimes, I get tunnel vision and sometimes I almost pass out or stare at something for a long time, I don't think you should panic though. you seem fine

6. hehe :)

you my friend experienced your third eye :)

the pos vibes from the entire crowd had an effect on you..

it's real!!!