black or blueberry kush dwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by King of Kings, Nov 18, 2011.

1. So I cracked 4 bagseeds I have held onto for a while. I know it is either black or blue berry kush or some of each but I do know those are the only 2 options. So now I'm vegging under a 400w mh (overkill I know but the next best thing I have is weak 2' t12s) my plan is to keep this my veg/mother box and get a 1000w hps system and build a 5x5' tent. Like everyone perpetual is the goal. Right now I am testing 2 different nute lines. HydroponX and Simply Central/Grow/Flower. Both bargain nutes but have given me high end results once before(well hydroponX at least SC is new to me) I am using the full product line of both and have quite a few addies for later in flower but I do use a little Snow Storm Ultra for the roots during veg and I definatly notice it there. I also use calc-carb, silica, and hydroponX foliar spray.

So I will start a journal soon but I wanted to get some pics ideas out. My box does still need work like a better paint job and I know I need to spray my buckets black. This is them at 14 days

ForumRunner_20111118_033342.png

ForumRunner_20111118_033259.png

ForumRunner_20111118_033423.png

2. Lookin good, some blackberry kush is in my area right now it is some good smoke, good luck!
    and i agree with you, u need to paint those buckets black the sooner the better!

3. Blackberry and blueberry have to be some of my favorites which is of course why I have hung onto the seeds so long. bluberry allways smokes like blackberrys hyper little brother