Black ops2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I think the reason so much of you hate call of duty is because it requires a lot of skill, I myself started playing by myself and realized "hey, if I just ask people in my lobby to party up I can actual win" I started doing this in Modern Warfare 3 and now I have a bunch of friends who are beast at this game. I'm not so bad myself, and it's always funny to crush the other team while all they do is talk trash. I don't even get mad at the game, because it's just a game. I mean ok you beat me cool beans, but when I beat you, you want to call me every insult in the book? Cool life bro ;)
    If you don't enjoy Modern warfare 2, Black ops or Modern Warfare 3 you should not get the game UNLESS you enjoy zombies of course.

2. LOL. COD doesn't require skill, it requires twitch-like reflexes. I played the shit out of MW2 and loved it. Then got Black Ops. It was ok, but mostly the same. Then MW3 came out and it looked like a map pack for MW2. The reason people dislike COD is because the same game is released every year.

3. #43 Delluhsion, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    i deleted my wall of texts, but yeah call of duty does require skill. Yeah every call of duty released is pretty much the same thing but if they changed it entirely it'll be a whole new different game. People enjoy call of duty because it's simple and easy to understand... if you take that away by throwing in new features you'll crush it's popularity. if you're not a fan of the call of duty series, fine... don't ask for a change just playing another shooter that fits your taste.

4. #44 wuidd420, Aug 17, 2012
    Cod has been shit since cod4. Anything after that sucks.

5. According to you, no need to have such language towards something you don't like.
    You don't like it, doesn't mean it's terrible. Just saying.

6. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']
    According to you, no need to have such language towards something you don't like.
    You don't like it, doesn't mean it's terrible. Just saying.[/quote]

All i said was shit. lol But in my honest opinion. Cod4 just destroys all the others. To this day.

7. I don't need a massive change, but come on. They didn't even change the font on the HUD. It just seems like an overpriced DLC for MW2. Look at the difference between BO and BO2. At least there's SOME change. If you didn't play them, you'd think MW2 and MW3 were the same game.

8. It's not hard to see new guns, or how the gamestyle has changed. If you think hard enough I think you can do the same.
    Mw2 and Mw3 differences....? I had never had an entire team die in search and destroy in mw2 within 30 seconds. yet, my team has done this countless times in Mw3
    I'm curious now, if you were able to change the game yourself what would you make different?

9. Yea i remember when mw3 came out. I watched a video of it and seriously thought it was mw2. I thought somebody just took mw2 footage and put mw3 on it to troll people. Like i seriously thought that. And then when i found it was real i swore i would never buy another cod again. lol

10. Compared mario game to first person shooter, hell why not compare how much better My Little Pony is compared to workaholics?
    Apples and Oranges... bro.

11. Like I said, if you'd never played either one, and watched commentary, you'd think they were the same game.

Add new features, not new versions of old features. RSV had suppressors you could put on/off during the match. Be able to change fire rate. Make it so when you get shot, it does more than turn your screen red. Make me limp or something. Something NEW. ANYTHING NEW.

BO2 looks like it might do well, but we'll have to see. But the MW series is pretty much trash except the first one. And I loved MW2. Until I played MW1. Then I felt ripped off.

12. #52 Delluhsion, Aug 17, 2012
    Perhaps a deletion of running when your screen red, followed by heavy panting? That you can only "limp" untill you're health regenerates? just read the last of your post after typing this, crazy how we had the same idea xD
    I'm not so sure the call of duty community wants such change, because they just enjoy how simple the game is really. Those who really argue about how it's the same(it is the same) and bad because of so obviously don't enjoy the structure of call of duty.
    If the community wanted drastic change they'd do so by not buying the next game, but the numbers don't lie people like how it's doing so far.
    The argument isn't about how the game doesn't have much change anymore, it's do you enjoy call of duty or not? There are plenty of other shooters out there for you or anyone else to try. Call of duty's trademark is simpleness imo.
    Asking call of duty for drastic change is like asking Gears of War to be "simple"

13. Also, a TDM mode where you don't regen health OR respawn.

Millions of people listened to the Rebecca Black song. Doesn't mean they liked it.

14. They did not have to pay $60 to listen to her did they? no. If you're using your hard earned cash to buy something you clearly don't like and cry about how it didn't change KNOWING it's going to be the same thing I feel sorry for you. That being said, if you like the series get a hold of the copy when you can. If you don't, then just don't buy it hoping for it to be different because they obviously have a large number of sellers because they're giving them what they want. Simpleness.

15. I'll get the COD for the vita though.

16. lol fellas its just a game....honestly...its not going to change...its going to be the same thing...new weapons...new kill streaks...new maps :rolleyes:

still getting it because i get caught up lol...matter of fact it was preordered and all ready paid for

17. Do you have an xbox 360 by any chance?

18. yea...add me at reddrd or dubstepdred...or both :D