Black Ops map packs...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Gooseman, Aug 1, 2011.

1. All my friends have every single one, but not me. Why? Because it makes no sense...

You get 5 maps in each pack, and each pack costs $15 or so bucks. There is something seriously wrong with that, and I have no idea why people are so naive that they will keep buying the packs.

All 3 expansions together should cost $15, Activision is ripping people off hard.

So how much are you paying for what should be a complete game? Let's see...

Game: $60
    Pack 1: $15
    Pack 2: $15
    Pack 3: $15

Total: $105 for a game running on a modded Quake 2 engine with outdated graphics, physics, and below average hit detection. Bullshit... Just had to rant.

2. That's the exact reason why I never buy map packs, they're just a huge waste of money. I'm in the same boat as you with your friends buying the maps and not yourself, but hey, your making the better decision. I was watching my brother play the newest map pack and I noticed that one map, Hazard, is the map Cliffside from World at War, just made to look like a golf course. So you basically get a few new maps, a new zombies and an old map for $15, not worth it to me, your making a good choice by not buying the maps.