Black Ops DLC

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mathias420, Jan 31, 2011.

1. i'm getting it

[​IMG]

2. Classic..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZiDAdVIzgk]YouTube - Black Ops Prank Call[/ame]

3. Yeah, ima stay up for the midnight release. Time to smoke

4. They're not making DLC to squeeze you, they're making them because, yes, they do want to make more money, but they also like to create new content for their games. DLC/Map packs are a great way to add new excitement and replayablitity to the gamer. You don't like the prices or feel they aren't worth it? Don't buy them, it's that simple.

5. It's 5:26am in NY and still no first strike release... WTF.

6. im gonna get it and i want it now!

7. #27 Phamas, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    they could do other things for content in a map pack new weapons and customization for example

but maps are a way to squeeze you, sorry.

"all my clan members got it, guess i have to get it now"

tell me this game isn't seeing a sequel anytime soon and I would believe you. but the sequel is due out in november.

thats dlcs for cash cowing.

a game thats lifespan is a year should have no dlcs, and if it does they should be free

5 years ago they would have had the maps in at release.

8. Why would I do that? The game I paid $60 for hasn't even been fixed yet.

9. :hello:

activision is a cash cow man.. i really dont like them and im starting to not like their merger with blizzard .. makes me concerned for diablo 3

10. It's really not because the game that is supposed to come out in November is Modern Warfare 3, which is made by a totally different company, but granted, it is another CoD. But from my experience on message boards, the fan base is usually divided by 3arch and IW.

11. dude, company or not its call of duty. they will release MW4 in november 2012 im sure too

counter strike 2

WHERE ARE YOU

they should remove second chance and give us back commando or martyrdom

12. I'M RIGHT HERE, BRO. :laughing:

But god no, just please, no.

13. both are less gayer than second chance.. much more plausible too that a guy who died had a grenade pin pulled

than a guy who got shot in the chest 4 times looking up at me and killing me with 1 pistol bullet

they at least need to make it harder on the guy in second chance

blur their vision or make their screen wobble

14. Yes, I agree, but I say do away with both of those perks and deathstreaks altogether.

Martydom is just annoying and Commando is just overpowered, IMO when you compare it to Ninja, Scrambler, Hacker and the other Tier 3 perks.

15. if second chance makes it to MW3 I won't buy it. second chance ruins the game for me

we are talking about bullets here

theres no second chances when bullets are involved

not to mention that the perk is broken, hit markers register but they are immune to the bullets.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltypAJfcu0]YouTube - Black Ops: Why I hate Second Chance[/ame]

Proof that Second Chance does not work as intended.

17. I don't know why everyone complains about second chance. I've never been killed by someone laying on the ground with nothing but a pistol.

18. core or hardcore? its much more noticeable on hardcore

I don't get why anyone ever complained about commando either.. your fault for letting them get remotely close to you

19. i would sell my black ops and geet bfbc2 but they only give 15 for it around here,and idk if i can find a used one.ive never played it,how is that game?worth it?

20. thats an amazing idea,what i hate about this game is watching kill cam,and seeing the bullets inpact me 5 feet behind me,watching the blood come from the air even though im around the solid rock corner:mad: