Black mini bong gift set

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by brobo123, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Its probably really shitty, but I dont know anyone who has it so I have never used it. You should just get a decent bubbler or a really sturdy spoon if your only looking to use 40$.

2. That's what I was thinking, I wanted to know if anyone had first hand expiernece with this one in particular.

I wish they had a gift set with a bowl, grinder, and scale. I'm returning after a year off and sold my old stuff and wanted an easy all in one from one site to only pay shipping once.

Anyone got suggestions for a small decent priced glass or metal bowl?

3. I have the gift set. The bong is really tiny, but i like it. Its gotten me pretty high in the past. The grinder it comes with is shit though. The metal pipe and papers are ok.

4. You should look for a cheap grinder on Amazon.

Then get a bowl or a bubbler from GC online or go to your LHS

5. Was it worth the $$$$?? You glad you bought it or wished you had saved it for something else?

6. #7 WrathofAmon, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    The only thing about it you might not like is that it has a rush, and its not glass in glass. But if there ever was a stealth/portable bong this would be it. Its smaller than a regular sized soda can.

I think it was worth the money, it works well, its small, and its dourable ( i dropped it from about 3 feet up on cement by accident and not a scratch on it)

Attached Files:

7. it got really good reviews... i'm thinking about getting it too

8. It looks a beauty! Mobile also, looks a beauty.

9. The glass its self isnt colored, its painted. Did first iso+salt cleaning on the bowl and the paint came off. :-(

10. Thats pretty bad, means you are inhaling paint fumes when you light it...:eek:

11. I would recomend that if you do buy it do a few iso+salt washes on it just to get all the paint out of the bowl

12. sorry for bringing back this old thread but is the bong glass? it is set in the glass mini bong section and wats the tube for?

13. #14 Blahblehblew, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    WHoa, never seen a gift set like this... looks like anybody would be set in any given situation with this box within reach... I must say, I really like this box right here. the asking price seems fair, but heck it would be nice to see something like this at $20. i'd be sold and order three... leave one in the car or at work/school and maybe one in the garage or the back yard, living room kitchen or in my room. Hey can we see more pics of this thing if anybody has more? some close ups would be nice. especially more pics of that cute lil black bong of death. thats nifty. op post pics when u get it

edit- did u notice the 5 star reviews? thats cool. but if you read all the reviews somebody mentioned that they picked up the box for $23 here on the same online store grasscity.com in 2010!!! you're telling me there was a price hike of $14 in just a year? thats more than the gas hike.

14. i dont think op will check back on thread took a while to find but i do want it the bong seems amazing but grindera int the best but what can u expect for 30ish dollars?
    and do u know what that tube is for in the top right of the picture?
    you can click on the picture to enlarge in the description it just says tube

15. The cone is for rolling.

16. i like bongs

17. Thanks for all the input guys. Prob gonna pass on this one.