Black Mamba

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deathray, Aug 22, 2011.

1. #1 deathray, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    so, recently i was with my friends and i was out at a head shop stocking up on lighters and rolling papers when the owner (who I knew quite well) came up to me and offered me this legal high called 'black mamba'. he told me that he'd sell me a bag for £10 and if it didnt work i could come back and he'd give me £20 back.

i always thought that legal highs were complete bullshit and i had absolutely no faith, but me and my friends had some spare money so we put all of ours together and got a bag. my friends were planning on going back after smoking it and telling the shop owner that it hadnt worked, so that we could get £20 and we thought that maybe at the most we would be a tiny bit high.

we rolled it up into a joint and smoked it and what happened next was COMPLETELY unexpected. i began to feel really light and tingly at first but before i knew it i was completely gone. everything felt like a cartoon, and i couldnt stop laughing. my voice sounded like a dog and me and my friends could hardly walk, let alone act as if it had done nothing so we could get £20 back. im definitely going to be using this a lot more often because i had no idea it was possible to be that messed up.

i researched it a bit on the internet and it was described as a marijuana like high, but for me this felt nothing like the highs i had experienced and me and my friends thought maybe it was a kind of trip, as we all had different feelings while doing the drug.

so has anyone tried this black mamba stuff? and to anyone who has, is there actually weed that creates such a strong high, because although im not new to smoking i have NEVER felt such feelings and neither have any of my friends.

2. #2 ScrappyDoo, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    yes! it's also called K2, spice, herbal incense, etc. It's been all over the states for few years now. It's synthetic cannabinoids and you are not allowed to talk about them on these forums.

Also, just so you know. There's some evidence that they can be dangerous, I personally have a friend who had a horrific trip off the shit. I won't touch it again. Shits bad for you, stick with bud.

3. Kobe blows?????!!!!! I fuckin knew it!!!!

4. Dude I will be honest and say I have smoked quite a bit of this at one point. That was about a year ago when me and my friend were trying to get jobs we had to drug test for. I will admit that the high was pretty intense, but I definitely like weed better.

That stuff will fuck up your throat and lungs man. It really hurt me after a while until i started smoking weed again.

5. Yea man now its fun now, but wait till u get older. Google the long term affects.10 years from now you WILL have Holes in ur brain and the inside of ur lungs coated in plastic. Im serious dont fuck with that.

6. i've been given it for free a few times, and a few times i got tripped out and vommitted, and other times i just felt shitty and wasn't that high. Smoke the real shit.