Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Mamba

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerbia, May 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys, so I was watching the local news yesterday and a new legal herb product called black mamba was mentioned. They said it is a new thing among teens because it doesn't come up in drug tests and produces a marijuana like high, because it is sprayed with synthesized marijuana. When smoked in high amounts though it creates agitation, and hallucinations. They said they had treated like 6 teens in the hospital in the past 2 weeks. Anyone hear about this stuff?

2. Actually, yeah. My friend has been talking about it. I was like "it probably dont get you high..." He says it does...

Hes wanting to buy some our local headshop this weekend and try it with me.

sure, why not:smoke:

3. it works. its jwh-018.

in other words. Its synthetic cannabinoids that get you pretty high. i mean one bowl will have you feeling nice.

its just a bunch of random herbs that may or may not have psycoactive properties and jwh-018 combined.

its good if your getting tested

4. i m crazy to know how it is .do u have some more info [​IMG]

5. the high is just like weed except it can be more intense than weed can ever be. the worst thing about it is that is lasts half the time as real weed but you get a legit stoned feeling kind floaty. personlly i preffer to smoke thos kinds of blends over real bud cuz you dont get so sleepy and for me, theres a consistent euphoria everytime i smoke it. it doesnt show up on drug tests, you cant get arrested or in any legal trouble and its darasticlly cheaper than weed and 30bucks a quarter

6. stayy awayyy same thing was getting popular in my area and like everyone was on that jhw-018 shit for a good month and soooo many people got sick from it. like if you smoke too much you can throw up all over the place.(it happened to me). i was on this for a good 3 weeks smoking it everyday and in the end i was literaly stupider than i was before i smoked that shit. in my opinion, stay away from that shit

7. I have tried a few types of the herbal incense or spice and Black Mamba was the best I have had yet.

The first time I smoked it I was really high ( like a just smoked some nugs), but the more you smoke the higher the tolerance got. You can order it from black mambas website in pretty high quantities.

I just ordered 10 grams of it for about a hundred so I can split it with a few friends. It may not be safe because we are not exactly sure what all is in it but for people like me that need a short term buzz it works pretty good!

8. This.

All those legal herbs just contain synthetic chemicals designed to mimic those of cannabis. These chemicals are greatly untested on humans, and their detriments are not fully known. I know people who have gone to the hospital from this stuff, and I'd venture to say the active ingredients in these be added under the Controlled Substances Act once more research is done, as they appear to be dangerous. Please, stay away from this kind of stuff.

9. thats sucks, i could have gotten 28 grams with 90 dollars of a homemade blend just as strong as black mamba

10. I did it this past weekend with my friend...gotta say, it felt like the first times I got high off weed. I really wanna do it again. Could it be THAT bad?

11. where do you get this stuff? and can anyone get it ?

12. #13 SpiceKing, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    go to the nearest headshop and buy some black mamba for 20 dollars a gram or you can get some homemade stuff just as strong if not stronger for 5 a gram

13. #14 SpiceKing, May 11, 2010
    if a drug is harmful then its health concern not a legal one and by banning/prohibiting it doesnt change anything, the people who are interested in using will still use it. why are you so convinced that this is such a evil substance and as soon they do research theyre gonna find something so terribly wrong with it theyll need to ban it right away?
    drugs are part of the human nature every single culture picks a few substances and disregard all the other ones whether is coffee and alcohol in the western culture or ayahuasca and datura in traditional shamanic cultures, so just because you wouldnt personally use a certain substance doesnt mean EVERYONE ELSE shouldnt use that substance.

14. #15 SpiceKing, May 11, 2010
    swim and alot of people he knows have been using it daily like more than 10 times a day for almost a month and everybodys fine with no hospital bills to pay. sense everybody knows that 018(or any RC) is not a toy, they all are careful about dosing. the reason theres so many hospitalizations is because it was being used by people who dont know how to properly use it. jwh018 can take about 5 minuets to kick in, what alot of people do is smoke until theyre high, and thats how you overdose on jwh-018. for beingnners, dont underestimate how high your gonna get, start small then work your way up. and ALWAYS give it 5 minuets to fully kick in when you think you had enough already.

if you do overdose(you need to rethink your dosing method) you should avoid the hospital cuz jwh018 is a new substance with very little research done on it so if you go to the hospital the doctor arent even gonna know what jwh018 is, and much less are they gonna be able to give you anything to treat it. you generally wanna avoid hospitals with this substance because of their lack on knowledge of it and also to avoid all the unnceessary bad publicity the chemical would get. i heard piracetam completely couinteracts jwh018 so its probaly good to have some around if you dosing recklessly, you can get it at amazon for like 25bucks for 250grams in those 1fast400 bottles.