Black Mamba/Spice/K2 in NorCal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by awinters, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I'm looking for someone in Northern California (Tehama, Shasta, Siskiyou) who has smoked Black Mamba, Spice, or other herbal blends laced with JWH-018. It's really new up here and not very many people know about it. I'm writing an article on it.
    Thanks.
    Amanda

2. why the hell would you want to write an article on this stuff. the more people that know about it the morelikely it will become illegal. please do not write an article on this and ruin it for everyone.

3. haha well i doubt her writing an article on it would be the cause of it becoming illegal ' if it becomes illegal it will of had been meant to be it wouldn't of been from her article

seems to me like people are 50/50 on it ' its a really legit high and what not but apparently smoking too much of it can hospitalize you or something ' so apparently its only good in moderation

i got some for the first time on 420 and it was exactly like being high so i guess its cool ' still prefer herb though but just imagine smoking weed and thats what its like

4. Thats why i'm sticking to the Legal Fake bud blends luckily found a good option for that here in ontario Canada so thats made it easy, and thanks xpress post :)

5. Doesn't taste good...smokes weird...kind of an "out of it" high...not really like weed...can cause strokes and shit...

I've smoked black mamba, and honestly, i'd say just stay away from it.

6. ya all depends on the blend, some go over the top trying to make it too strong, this stuff i found is perfect not to much not to little, one nice j and your cruising for about 2-3 hours nice mellow high just like weed. doesnt get you all jacked up or paranoid like some horror stories i've heard. and nice knowing its not illegal anywhere (yet)

7. [quote name='"CanadianHerb"']ya all depends on the blend, some go over the top trying to make it too strong, this stuff i found is perfect not to much not to little, one nice j and your cruising for about 2-3 hours nice mellow high just like weed. doesnt get you all jacked up or paranoid like some horror stories i've heard. and nice knowing its not illegal anywhere (yet)[/quote]

This shit I get in emergencys is like a damn hallucinogen. Inteeeense.

8. Can't discuss this shit on GC

9. sorry wasnt aware of that, new here, didnt realize that was frowned upon

10. Ive smoked 100+ blends and that shit fucked my head up if you smoke a lot it will feel like your dying and will trip you the fuck out..stick to the herb please you'll eventually see what im talking about if you keep smoking this. Sorry im from Illinois or i'd help you..this shit needs to be illegal seriously.

11. Discussion of other drugs is no longer allowed here

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.