Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Magic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lancedance, Feb 27, 2009.

1. My friend was telling me about this bud Called black magic. Said it was like weed mixed with some cocaine and that it fucks you up good and isn't addicting. Is this true or is his dealer trying to get him addicted so he keeps coming back and spending huge amounts of money on weed mixed with coke?

2. weed and powder cocaine burn at two different temperatures...

it takes alot less heat to burn coke meaning that by the time the weed is burning about 80% of the coke has already evaporated...

the only way it could be laced with coke (effectively) is for the coke to be melted into the bud... but then again this wouldnt turn it black... hope i helped

3. If they do that is it still addicting?

4. fuck yeah it is bro... its the next closest thing to freebasing the shit... if your friend has an addictive personality it would be best to advise him against it

5. thanks because he wants me to do it with him and I wasen't sure if I should/