Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Magic Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Veggietales, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever used this strain?

My friend is giving me and my roommate a G of it to do his online Masteringchemistry assignment. I know it sounds like its a rip for him but those assignments take like 5 hours to do.

Anyways, is this a good strain or no? All I know is that it is indica dominant.

2. Any pics?

3. I would ask for an 8th. A G wouldn't even keep my buzz for those 5 hours.

4. [quote name='"Veggietales"']Has anyone ever used this strain?

My friend is giving me and my roommate a G of it to do his online Masteringchemistry assignment. I know it sounds like its a rip for him but those assignments take like 5 hours to do.

Anyways, is this a good strain or no? All I know is that it is indica dominant.[/quote]

No offense but like 99% of stuff you get unless it's medical or you know a grower who knew the strain name is fake. Especially if it ends in Kush

5. 5 hours?! Sounds like a rip for you mate... You're working for about two bucks an hour.

Black Magic Kush? Sounds like some voodoo blend to me.

6. Bust out some Dungeons & Dragons while smokin' that shit. hahahahaha.

7. Well not really, me and my roommate have to do the assignment anyways. We are just going to use our answers to complete his. So instead of him taking 5 hours to do it, he gives us a G and we do it in 20 minutes.

8. His brother gets it from a supplier from Cali. It is medical bud.

9. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']I would ask for an 8th. A G wouldn't even keep my buzz for those 5 hours.[/quote]

Agreed. At least a 'teenth.

10. sounds like the only one getting ripped off in this situation is you lol.3-5 hours of work for 20 bucks worth of weed tops.thats like 5 bucks an hour,if your not splitting that weed with anyone else.

and no i have not herd of black magic kush,google it and if you dont find any medical reviews on it or seeds you can buy of the strain then its more than likely a bullshit name.

11. It sounds like some kind of K2, be sure its weed bro. Cuz in the store across the street from my store they sell a bunch of k2, and some are called "Pineapple Kush, Strawberry Kush, dead man, Black Mamba" etc. Just double check to be safe.

12. [quote name='"Railer"']

No offense but like 99% of stuff you get unless it's medical or you know a grower who knew the strain name is fake. Especially if it ends in Kush[/quote]

Are you trying to say this Jerry Sandusky Kush I'm smoking is fake?

13. Lol ya of course its from Cali, ready i got weed from cali does that mean it really is....no lol the kid will prollytell you whatever cause he's to damn stupid to do his own homework and for a gram, i'd tell your friend to f off you ain't no sweat shop worker, as for black magic kush lol ask him if he's got pokemon haze too...

14. guys he says it will take him 20 minutes to fill in his answers for him. He is already doing the assignment anyways for himself. So its 20 minutes for a gram, which is 20 dollars in many areas. But even if not, hes making 10-20 dollars for 20 minutes of work. not bad at all.

15. Thank you for reading all of the posts and understanding it

16. Black magic is a legal nasty drug. Fake name.

17. It is definitely weed. I know what weed looks and smells like and this shit is weed.

18. #18 nylar, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013