Black mafia staff car, am I in for some shit?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Last night this black benz cut around me incredibly sketchy-like, couldn't see if there were cars in the other lane but he just went for it. I followed him and saw where he turned off, but I wanted to go home. Got a pic of his license plate though and I was planning on finding him today.

Just checked the picture and I see the license plate holder says "mafia staff car" with a picture of a gun on either side.

I figure it's probably some punk kid who thinks its cool to proclaim himself part of an invisible mafia, but I'm also thinking... I don't want a bullet in my brain!

Anybody ever seen these license plates or heard of the term "mafia staff car"?

2. Why would a mafia member want to advertise it to any feds travelling behind them etc.

Be some punk kids who thinks mafia is cool and thinks he's a gangster because he has a Tupac album.

3. "Mafia Staff Car" license plate frames have been around AT LEAST since the early 80's...I know this because we mocked them back then just as they get mocked now. Go to your local Spencer's and you will probably find others along the same lines...hell, if someone really wants to be stupid, they probably have some with pot leaves on them.

4. #4 Tonika, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    Lol real gangsters don't have to announce shit like that (although I guess some do it anyways) its probably just some punk.

5. I'll just put it this way...If you were in the mob, would you want everyone to know?//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

6. ...you're going to spend hours looking for some car because he cut you off?

7. Lmao .. Wow .. yeah them are novelty, like one post suggest .. go to a novelty store in your local mall & you'll find them next to the one that says "after midnight this car will turn back into a pumpkin" ..

8. "Hey you're the guy who cut me off last night! I spent all day looking for you just so I can tell you how upset it made me feel. That is all, drive safely, bye."