black leaves ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by deploticusshine, Jun 3, 2005.

1. so i am growing 2 plants from some dank chron bag seed, and up untill a few weeks ago i have had no problems. i had the plants growing in my garage next to a window so it got lots of indirect light, but had been forced to move them outside. as soon as i put them outside they stopped growing and the ends of one of the plants leaves were turning yellow (i think because of the heat and to much direct sunlight) well anyways the plant with the yellow tipped leaves now have some black or purple tips (cant tell) where it isnt yellow. i know this is not a purple strain and the plants are 3 months old with orange hairs and half the buds it should be growin.

has this ever happend to anyone ?
    should i cut my losses and try to smoke whats there ?
    should i even chance smoking it ?

any help would be great
    thanks, nick

2. how big are the plant???how big is the pot they are in???what are they planted in as in soil???

3. sounds like a micro deficiency.

go to ur local pet store and buy a PH test, so you know wat your working with.

what soil?

any ferts?

i would NOT smoke black leaves, they wont get u high

4. both plants were about 2ft tall in about a gallon and a half sized pots but transplanted into the ground, the soil is 50% reg yard dirt and 50% miricle grow potting mix, and was using 15-30-15 but stopped after putting them out doors (leaves were yellow even with fert)

5. ya man, you need to check soil PH, and water PH.

6. i got same problem last season and i was use a very good liquid power contains:
    n:%7
    (ammonia nitrogen:% 1.20 + nitric nit : %1.80 and urea : %4.00 )
    p2o5 :%6 and k2o %6 )
    also contains:
    mg: %0.10
    fe: %1
    mn: %0.05
    cu: (the same w/mn)
    b: %0.02 and mo %0.005
    mostly k2o + cu+b is great condition for it
    ask your market or headshop for this liquid mixture
    it is about 1-2 $ something (350 ml) + extra zn 1$ (if you want ...but it is not important much more )

have a good season
    peace out