Black leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Seymour, Jan 8, 2013.

1. This is my green house jack herer which has started to turn black and is slightly behind the other 4 that popped at the same time of the same strain- none of which are suffering from it.

I have the three good ones I need so I'm not bothered but it would be good to know what went wrong.

They are now 10 days old- 12" from a 300w MH.

Temps are at 78 lights on and 69 lights off. Humidity ranges from 25% to 40%.

They are in canna coco with 30% perlite.

Feeding wise I'm using half strength rhizotonic and on the last water I added half strength cannazym and I used canna a b with cal/mag to make ppm of 400 - ec 0.8 on the Hanna conversion.

I did start them in 200ppm of formulex and again the last watering was my first with the a b as well.

They have been in the 1.5 ltr pots for 6 days and when I transplanted this plant the bottom of the rootball came loose and fell about an inch from the main part itself. So I'm pretty confidant I did some major root damage.

Would this have made the leaves go black/dark purple like this?

Attached Files:

2. I have this same issue growing outside. OG/ Meltdown nice healthy looking plant but the leaves are getting black. It's not mold. It's actually inside the leaf.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

4. That just looks like Purpling going on....You're gonna have some pretty buds, I bet....

5. Freaked me out but things are looking good. Thanks for the input.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk