Black leaf mini nautilus ??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by toddyboy, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Well in a few weeks time ill be looking to buy either a new bong or a bong and bubbler/ashcatcher. The bong ive been looking at is the mini nautilus from black leaf but NOT the removable inline perc version.

Ive already got a beaker base style and have been wanting to branch out into inlines.

Does anyone have any opinions on this bong or reviews etc??

2. The one with the bent neck?

I almost bought that piece. I know a few people that have it. Its Indonesian, Taiwan... wherever they make it, glass... but its pretty decent.

Function-wise, its a very nice rig.

Just avoid that side mount perc one, like the plague.

3. Yeah the bent neck.

I just feel it might not be enough diffusion/percolation that I like and adding a ashcatcher I think would be pointless cause for the price I could get a double percolated bong.

Also been looking at an inline beaker base aswell but same issue with that aswell.

4. #4 BigDaddyVapor, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    This is about the only decent video I can find one the bent neck. Its a pretty large piece, for how tall it stands.

Inlines are an odd perc. Seems like a love/hate relationship. I personally love them. I think they're great at retaining flavor and for my purposes, vapor and dabs... a preferred perc. I hear the same from smokers. It you're looking bubble stackage, not that kind of perc/design.

Lot of great options out there. SSFG has a plain inline, for around $150 I think. Its a 15", but seems smaller, as its a smaller can size (length).

http://youtu.be/c-zLXkuO0Q8

5. No I prefer to let the smoke build up so I can clear it. I have a normal beaker with a spiral perc just now and I feel that letting it build up "feels" like a bigger hit.

I have been looking at a diffusion chamber aswell cause I could get a nice tree perc and id be sorted then !!

Oh and cheers for the vid !!!!

6. #6 BigDaddyVapor, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    If you like larger volume pieces, to milk up then clear... keep in mind your perc. You'll want something with low drag. Obviously beakers can be a good choice there, I personaly don't like them, because of the volume. Any one I've had larger than 12" is just too big for me. But, you can control your drag easily, with a swap out of downstems.

Keep that in mind, when buying a new piece. You're not going to want to feel like you're trying to suck a frozen lemon thru a straw. The inline is an excellent choice for a free-flowing, low drag perc.

7. I heard that about the inline thats why I wanted to try them out.

Cheers for the help/info it has been helpful honestly !!

Stay Smokey! !