Black Leaf Elite 6 arm tree perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by grandmastersmit, Aug 10, 2010.

1. The Black Leaf Elite 6 arm bong, It looks like a pretty nice piece especially for the price and was just wondering if anyone out there could answer some questions about this one.
    1. How sturdy is the glass, is it decently thick?
    2. Hows it hit? is there very much drag and how is it to clear?
    3. I heard the stock bowl wasn't the greatest, anyone have more to say about?
    and 4. If you have used/owned would you recommend it? I've never bought a bong before but i have a nice bubble and vaporizer and want to upgrade to something bigger and better.
    [​IMG]

2. it looks like a nice bong, has a splash guard and a perc its really up to you tho and what you like and how you want your bong to look

i have a 3.2mm RooR yellow label and i love it. but i dont like how thin the glass is. anything 5mm and over is good just dont be cairless with it and bring it around nuubs loll:hello::smoke:

3. Black Leaf, is low end... That's why you can get there downstems for like $5

Dont mention any sites... but how cheap is "especially for the price"

4. Should u really be taking those questions into consideration? esp. since 3 is upgradable

5. I have one 2 they r grat and search before u post