Black Leaf bowl pieces..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jpizle, Sep 1, 2010.

1. What up GC. I have this bong here [​IMG]

Its cool and all, rips like a bitch. However, the hole in the bowl is way too big and I have to use a screen. Anyone know of and bowl pieces that will fit the black leaf and have a small enough hole to not need a screen? Hate having metal between me n the herbals and dont really wanna fuck around with glass screens.:smoke:

Thanks
    pizle

2. Agreed! The bowl that came with mine was ridiculously huge, I ended up getting a w* one hitter bowl, it's perfect save for being so fragile. Just get a bowl that matches your bongs joint, it's probably either 14.4 or 18.8 so get one you like that matches the size.

3. or get a glass screen if possible from a lhs, i use one even if the hole is small burns herb 100% without one bit falling thru into the water

4. Vato you don't understand, the bowls that come with black leaf bongs are pretty much unusable because of how big and awkward they are. I could probably fit at least 2.5 grams in it. IMO it makes the piece look like hell too. Besides you can find a decent bowl on here shipped and all for ~$15. Your solution is probably better, but I just wish I could make you understand how big these things are. :confused:

5. well i have never seen a blackleaf bowl first hand, but i have seen huge bowls i myself have a skull bowl that is huge and i can fit 3/4 of my pinky in and still works

6. A lot of people on here don't understand something about Grasscity Glass. The bowls for Weedstar and Black Leaf bongs are designed with a "European" style hole. I heard it explained as because Europeans supposedly tend to mix tobacco with weed, they pack a lot more into each bowl, and thus the large hole is necessary. If you only use weed they are way too big. The owner of Weedstar explained this in a video (i'm not a fan of either company, although I do admit they make decent starter bongs).

7. I spin and the stock bowls are still 300% too large; its tricky not to burn your fingers using a stock WS bowl but the airflow sure is sweet if you can find a bowl short enough.

to OP: as already said the WS* one hitters, hurricane azrael (significantly smaller) and theres a few other suitable bowls out there (try ETSY, if you get stuck)