Black Leaf amber double honeycomb review

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Steve Hayes, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Alright this is going to be a short, concise review about the Black Leaf double honeycomb bong. First off, I was initally impressed with the quality and build of the bong but alas all bongs break and the cicrumstances under which this bong broke are simply ridiculous. It broke from being filled with tepid tap water. How often does a bong just break from being filled with water? Well if you buy one of these your chances might be pretty high. Anyways onto the review.

Draw - Little to none, it's basically like breathing through a hollow tube. 9/10

Hit - Very smooth, could barely notice it. It was even better with ice. 8/10

Quality - Pure shit, the thing broke after I filled it up, it just snapped right at the honeycomb weld. 1/10

Overall - I will never buy anything from them again and slander their name to every stoner I meet. 3/10

Don't buy Black Leaf. I used to promote their bongs because they seemed good for being Chinese but fuck em. I have owned other Black Leaf Pieces that seemed to be fine but this one was inexcusable. There is never any reason for a bong to just fall apart like that. Either save up or buy something else.

2. lol get a refund. silly n00b. (not srs btw about noob thing, just contact them and be like "shitty welds" come onnn)

3. will they honor a replacement??  or should i black list the black leaf??