Black Holes?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FeelinMyself420, Aug 13, 2007.

1. At the center of our galaxy and the center of most galaxies is a black hole sucking in mass at an astounding rate. If I remember right our solar system is moving at about 2000 feet per second towards this blackhole.

So where do you believe these black hole leads? non-existence? Another dimension? etc

2. well time sizes to exist in a black hole, and theres mad amounts of preasure i have a cool link to one. leme find it

3. Well, "worm holes" so to speak are the only viable means of another dimension (I.e. the fourth dimension, which has the same traits of the third dimension along with time) since wormholes just take a length of something and like, fold it in half. Einstein talks about them a lot.

Read "Death by a Black Hole" by Neil deGrasse Tyson.

4. A supermassive black hole is a black hole with a mass of an order of magnitude between 10<SUP>5</SUP> and 10<SUP>10</SUP> (hundreds of thousands and tens of billions) of solar masses. It is currently thought that most, if not all galaxies, including the Milky Way, contain supermassive black holes at their galactic centers.

as for my thoughts, i think a black hole leasds to being crushed into a small ball.