Black holes just nothing.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by sniffmepuss, Aug 10, 2010.

1. lol... :D
    I was gonna say something terrible...

There are still unknowns in the field of physics. The last 20 years has yeilded more advancement in the understanding of the natural world than in the previous 6000. We can only guess at the true nature of these things and right now the best guess we have is the one I explained previously. The truth is while we understand the way gravity works in the observable environment that we can see and measure we have no idea how gravity affects quantum particles or if it effects them at all. When we can figure that question out... well.. we'll have alot more figured out than we do now.

2. I wouldn't really say we understand the way gavity works anywhere. We can see the affects of "gravity" or at least what we think is gravity, But we don't know how it works. we know some of the effects, not the cause.

I just read an article a week or 2 ago, that one scientist doesn't think Gavity even exists, but the effects of what most scientists think is "gravity" is actually affects of the laws of thermodynamics. This isn't a popular theory as only 1 (or a few, but deffinately the minority) of scientists think this is true, but until it can be proven one way or the other, no one can really say which theory (or a theory that hasn't even been thought of yet) is right or wrong.