Black hole Theory

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Ruben Abrazo, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I posted this in philosophy but maybe it fits here better.

Alright i was pondering the other day, and this seemed to have some logic
    behind it. Let me know if it makes sense.

So nobody knows where black holes lead, and nobody knows where all of the matter for the big bang came from. What if ever black hole is an opening to another universe, spewing matter from ours into the new one. And every time another star collapses into a new black hole, a new universe is created.

I feel like there must be some prominent scinetist or someone with similar ideas as this so if you know of some reports or such let me know.

2. Well then each universe would be much smaller compared to the first blackhole.

3. My black hole theory is that it's actually a hole, contrary to scientific thinking.

4. Man why the hole gotta be black

5. i believe black holes are recycling all the "dead" matter in the universe and spewing them out of theoretical white holes to be reused by the universe. It breaks down matter into the basic building blocks of the universe and spouts them back to be reused...

It also follows one of the basic laws of physics... every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

6. I think thay black wholes get way too much wild speculation.

A black whole is just a celestial body with gravity so high light camt escape. All these wild ideas only stem from the quote "the laws of physics break down" which is of coarse silly.

Infinite gravity amd stopping time arent breaking down and dont suggest anything like wormholes.

i think we will find that when things fall into a hole, they simply get crushed into fundamental particles. "hawking radiation" is just the start of the discovery. But if gravity is in fact caused by a particle "boson?" Then it would explain why black holes evaporate so quickly.

7. why don't they throw something through the black hole and see what happens? It could be a portal to another planet or universe, farther away than we've explored so far.

8. Why haven't they done this?:confused:

9. [quote name='"fitftw"']why don't they throw something through the black hole and see what happens? It could be a portal to another planet or universe, farther away than we've explored so far.[/quote]

Do you know of any near by black holds?

Last i checked even getting out of the solar system would take like 10+ years and thats the equivelent of walking out to your driveway beford setting out for life.

We arent going anywhere near a black hold till we have ftl travel.

Also like i said in my last post, there is no reason to think black holes are portals. That is conpletely made up. Its not based on any scientific observations.

10. "The largest black holes are called "supermassive." These black holes have masses that are more than 1 million suns together. Scientists have found proof that every large galaxy contains a supermassive black hole at its center. The supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy is called Sagittarius A. It has a mass equal to about 4 million suns and would fit inside a very large ball that could hold a few million Earths. "

All you'd ever wanna know about black holes: NASA - What Is a Black Hole?

11. I don't know much about the black hole other than I want to stick my dick in it

12. As a traveller in the spirit realm I can tell you are right. Black holes lead to places and spew matter...

However neat it looks in my head, it cannot be explained in words.

13. old ideas. very valid ones too. and by old i mean we're talkign ancient.

WAU.

go to the vids in the cell is a universe thread. i posted like 50 all hinged around this idea.

well really. that we're holograms.. from information on a 2d singularity inside a black hole.

14. find us one we can do it too first.

15. Black holes suck. Its more of a statement than a judgement

16. the post you quoted was said extremely tongue-in-cheek ;) carry on

17. Why the hole gotta be black?

18. [quote name='"Alrex"']Why the hole gotta be black?[/quote]

Maybe if you make yet a third joke, someone will laugh.

19. the closest theory i know to your thinking op is the fecund universes theory which basically says baby universes are born thru black holes...which gets into some "natural selection" about these universes (im hazy on the darwinian aspect of fecund universes but the general idea parallel to yours is this theory)

20. You're in the science sub-forum. "Theory" is a very powerful word in science. This should be called a Black Hole Notion, or Stoned Idea, instead of "theory". It's the misinformed everday usage of the word "theory" that leads to psychotic religious people to think that "theories" are only "theories" and therefore have no merit or credibility.

I'm a stickler for that kind of shit.