Black Hole Escape Velocity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stephen J. Crothers, May 14, 2018.

1. Cosmologists assert that their black hole event horizon has an escape velocity: the speed of light c ~ 300,000,000 m/s. However, their claim is not correct.

Crothers, S.J., Black Hole Escape Velocity,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here is another major blunder by the astronomers and cosmologists: their stellar mass-luminosity relation is a pillar of their disciplines, but is is certainly false because it violates the laws of thermodynamics:

Stephen J. Crothers and professor Pierre-Marie Robitaille:
    Presentation at Ohio APS - Mass-Luminosity and its Violation of the Laws of Thermodynamics,

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I appeciate the work you and the other rogue scientists are doing. I cannot do the math so I cannot say who is right or wrong, but I will say I think the foundations of physics is built on unsound assumptions and has lead to relative stagnation.

Remember, Hannes Alfvén was marginalized as well, but proved to be correct!

4. Thanks for exercising reason. It is uncommon. Here is yet another cosmologist blunder that you might find interesting:

Stephen J. Crothers and Pierre-Marie Robitaille, The Unruh effect: insight from the laws of thermodynamics, 2018 Annual Meeting of the APS Mid-Atlantic Section,
    November 9-10, University of Maryland, College Park, College Park, MD, APS -2018 Annual Meeting of the APS Mid-Atlantic Section - Event - The Unruh Effect: Insight from the Laws of Thermodynamics
    http://vixra.org/pdf/1811.0157v1.pdf

• Like Like x 2
  5. I was never too captured by the idea of black holes, they were a mathematical fancy whose predictions never bore out and are in constant disrepair. Hawking wasted his genius on chasing the dragons tail and if he is remembered 50years from now, I suspect it will not be in high regard.

The arrogance and or ignorance of many scientists will find themselves and their legacy forgetten in the dustbin of history.

6. According to the astronomers and cosmologists the stars are hot balls of gaseous plasma. However, no gas can compress itself and thereby do work on itself and raise its own temperature and decrease its own entropy. To argue otherwise, as the astronomers and cosmologists do, is a violation of the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, producing perpetual motion machines of both the first and second kind.

Professor Pierre-Marie Robitaille:
    How are Stars Formed? The Standard Model: Gravitational Collapse, Black Holes, and The Big Bang!

And black holes do not exist:
    Crothers, S.J., Black Hole Escape Velocity, Sky Scholar, 2018,

7. No gas can compress itself but plasmas are unique (as you well know) and are subject to magnetic fields, why couldn't plasma stars form as a result of a Z-pinch as do galaxies?

8. The stars are not gaseous; they are condensed matter, as the thermal spectrum of any star attests. A gas cannot emit a thermal spectrum under any circumstances. Only condensed matter can, because the production of a thermal spectrum requires a vibrational lattice. Gases do not have a lattice structure.

Professor Pierre-Marie Robitaille,
    The Life cycle of the Stars,

9. I am not saying they are gaseous, I was asking why something like a z-pinch plasma couldn't occur?

I think it was Barry Setterfield who had an interesting plasma physics model where the states of matter were sorted in stellar objects from solid (inside/core/surface), liquid (surface), gas (atmosphere), plasma (outter atmosphere).

10. How stars form is not known, so I don't know either. The theory proposed by astronomers and cosmologists however is certainly false because it is well known from the laboratory that gases cannot compress themselves. So the question of star formation is open to other hypotheses and theories. Can a plasma Z-pinch form a star? There are competing theories. Professor Robitaille proposes condensation reactions to form stars, which is discussed in his video lecture on stellar life cycles which I cited previously, and also in his paper on the Sun (see below). Do stars form by condensation reactions? Condensation reactions are observed in the laboratory. The theory of an electric universe considers the stars to be gaseous. Formation of a gaseous star by a Z-pinch is not possible because the stars are certainly condensed matter, not gaseous. Can a Z-pinch form the condensed matter stars from gaseous plasma? I am not aware of any laboratory production of condensed matter from a gaseous plasma by a Z-pinch. Is there any laboratory evidence of such a process?

Robitaille P.-M., Forty Lines of Evidence for Condensed Matter — The Sun on Trial: Liquid Metallic Hydrogen as a Solar Building Block, Progress in Physics, v.4, pp.90-142, (2013),
    http://www.ptep-online.com/2013/PP-35-16.PDF

Professor Pierre-Marie Robitaille: The Life Cycle of the Stars,

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Try advancing a scientific argument instead of immature resort to epithets. You have not demonstrated that you know anything about the subject matter. 'Crackpot' is certainly not a scientific argument. So try again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What is crackpot about it? There isn't rrally any scientific claim being made, the closest thing is that this telescope is extremely sensitive and should have been able to detect CMBR but doesn't detect it, the question is why not.