Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

black haze?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carbinered, Jan 11, 2009.

1. #41 Doobious Joe, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    Wow...some of the responses to this are so off its almost insulting...

I live in South Florida, I am of Cuban descent, and Black Haze, AKA El Negro, AKA Superman, is a local strain brought here with Cubans back in the 70s and 80s(Scarface Era)...

The strain is super long to flower taking 120 days but it can be pulled in 90 if need be...
    It got its name from the super dark green color it tends to get after curing...and because it leaves you in a blackout usually.

The high is not like most sativas, imo, the super long flowering times allow for the THC to over-mature from a milky white to an almost dark amber color that turns parts of the bud to a yellowish color. The darker the THC the more couch-lock you experience.

It smells really really strong...I mean its LOUD.

The buds from the colas are FUCKING HUGE! I have personally handled buds over a foot long, rare but it is done! most buds are pencil shaped and thin but fairly compact.

It is not laced, but the high is so strong it leads to idiots like some of the morons in this thread making stupid claims like its laced with crack, LOL!!!!

It has been down here for ages along with Silver Haze and Purple Haze...

It was commonly referred to as CRYPTO or Crippie by white people in broward(YES! Broward County came up with the term Crippie, been calling weed that since I was 13) because one of the nicknames was Superman...we now generally call all dank or sensimilla crippie or crypto because prior to weed becoming what it is today this is pretty much what all Floridians recognize as high quality pot...Now we have all the OGs and hybrids and holland strains too, but us old school types still like our El Negro...THIS IS THE TRUTH! TRUST ME I KNOW MY SHIT!

It is still around but harder to find because of recent busts but I know its still here

2. Theres so many strain names out there. Sometimes people just make shit up. I smoked bud called "george bush" before

inb4 someone says george bush IS a real strain

3. i've heard of troll haze

4. Heres a shitty pic of a decent batch of Black Haze, it is definitely a real strain and mostly found on the East Coast of the US. Smells really hazey (incensey/church)
    [​IMG]

5. Sounds killer dude, I have been trying to find this strain do you still have it?

6. I heard about it from some Cuban friends but they spoke of it as if it was mystical as in holy grail stuff but I don't think they ever actually tried it. Would love to find the grail ;)