Black Gold Soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budlover1234, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Well, after seeing fox farm soils are upwards of 19 bucks a bag, i decided to go with black gold. Anyone else use this soil? Half the cost at about 10 a bag. All my plants seems to LOVE this shit, i was on the third-fourth node after only 10-14 days. So, to those noobs out there that want a cheaper alternative to foxfarm soil, go with black gold.:smoking:

2. thanks ill look out for this....im about to need a bunch of soil for some transplants :D

3. You'll dig it.:D

4. which black and gold did you use the organic? And did you supplement it with anything or just use it straight out of the bag? Im preparing for my first grow and I'm just looking for something simple. I'm not really concerned with the yield for my first grow I'm just trying not to kill my plants lol

5. I've been using nature mix for flowering and nature mix for yield and they have been working great. It's an organic brand, contains mycorrizhal inoculum and I got it on sale for 4, 42 per large bag ( 8 kg)( 30 litres).

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah i have used black gold in the past with good results usually ammended it further myself though and added extra perlite. Ita not my first choice if I need a bagged soil though. For that i use royal gold basement mix.