Black Friday

Discussion in 'General' started by DrPhilosophy, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Anyone going anywhere?

2. My dislike of people far outweighs my liking of things.

3. They got a 50 inch tv at walmart for like $290...

I've been thinking about trying to get one of those...

Time to upgrade the bedroom TV :p

4. Don't get trampled to death in the process :eek:

5. Truth.

The Neanderthals will crowd the walmarts from wall to wall, Shrieking and screaming for vizio and toshiba, while the overworked slaves give up their holiday to work for 8 dollars an hour, while lines go around the block for deals that aren't really "deals" at all. Then, after you've spent more than you should have, buying more than you could afford, for people who won't appreciate it, you get to the parking lot and some asshole runs up on you like....

[​IMG]

Gimme all your gotdamn money, electronics, and gimme your cat food and diapers too!!! Don't look at me, don't look at me!!!!! I been waiting in line for seven hours to rob yo ass!

Pardon my cynicism, but I call it as I experience it.

Not calling any of you herb consumers Neanderthals either:smoking:

XD!

6. Black Friday is the day where materialistic people go out and trample each other to buy things they think wlll make them happy. I personally find it sickening, it's all fueled by pure greed. I will not be partaking.

7. I went out on black Friday in 2004. After that day, I vowed that I would never do it again.

That's not changing this year.

8. Fuck black Friday, I am one hell of a bargain shopper, I pay less than black Friday sales on the regular. I am really good at not spending retail on shit.

9. After almost getting my ass trampled over a Christmas tree? Nah.

10. I fucking hate xmas.

I'm a creature of habit, as are most people. My entire life is turned upside down from Black Friday until January 2.

I do not buy anybody anything for xmas. To me, I like December 25 cuz I see my entire family, and I love 'em all, we have a big turkey dinner, sit around, drink wine and bullshit. Small kids get presents but we adults have all gotten rid of that stupid idea for each other.

December 24 and 26 are just normal days to me.

I have to go to Walmart's this week to get ordinary household stuff cuz I sure as hell ain't going from BF-J2. I really don't have that big of a list, but it can't wait til January so I'm forced to go now.

The TV schedules are all fucked up. I don't watch TV that much, but I don't like having everything all out of whack.

Some people who are complete assholes all year long think people like me forget all that during "the holidays." Sorry, you're still an asshole -- I don't care if it's xmas eve or not.

Last week on the news I saw where some idiots had pitched tents in front of Best Buy (don't remember where) ON LAST THURSDAY, A FULL WEEK BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY. WTF.

Political campaigns now run 12 months out of the year, never-ending. Soon xmas will be the same.

11. I've never been Black Friday shopping and its something I've wanted to do like my whole life

12. The emerson? yeah im on that lol

13. Whoa man, it's one thing to hate the crowds but claiming there aren't truly amazing deals on Black Friday is just silly.

Also to the people calling everyone greedy just for buying things they like: you're all sitting on a computer.. That you "greedily" bought, or someone greedily bought for you. And you could've paid half of what you did if you bought it on Black Friday ;)

14. [quote name='"pokesmot247"']

Truth.

The Neanderthals will crowd the walmarts from wall to wall, Shrieking and screaming for vizio and toshiba, while the overworked slaves give up their holiday to work for 8 dollars an hour, while lines go around the block for deals that aren't really "deals" at all. Then, after you've spent more than you should have, buying more than you could afford, for people who won't appreciate it, you get to the parking lot and some asshole runs up on you like....

Gimme all your gotdamn money, electronics, and gimme your cat food and diapers too!!! Don't look at me, don't look at me!!!!! I been waiting in line for seven hours to rob yo ass!

Pardon my cynicism, but I call it as I experience it.

Not calling any of you herb consumers Neanderthals either:smoking:

XD![/quote]

Wow that's an amazing post right there

15. I usually go later in the day to go through the pickings of what people left. I get some really good deals on Xbox games and blu rays

16. You're so greedy and materialistic for wanting good deals.. Am I cool GC hipster now?

17. I might go out for the first time this year. High as fuck of course.

18. LOL, like "sheep to the slaughter," or "lemmings to the sea."

Meantime, the rest of the year, they'll waste money like it's going out of style on food (half of which gets thrown out), parties, vehicles that they can't afford, vacations, "stuff" that they'll have to rent space to store it in when they get tired of it, gym memberships, massages, facelifts, "colon cleansing," etc.

But "The Sale," watch out! We're buying motherfucker, watch out!

They have such a blood-lust for it that the retailers could actually double the price on stuff yet tell them it's "HALF OFF!", most of the people wouldn't even know it and would trample little kids over to get at it.

Ahhaha, it's so much fun being a Neanderthal spectator.

19. FUUUUUUCK THAT

i hate waiting in lines on regular shopping days....fuck the black friday lines.
    all those stupid people trying to save a few bucks on old last year shit that the store is trying to get rid of so they can have room for new stock

thats all it is people