Black Friday

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadliestSnatch, Nov 18, 2012.

1. I saw an ad for a good deal on a TV at best buy... Is it worth it
    To even show up? Or are there gonna be lunatics in line like 2 hours early and leave me no hope? How early would i need to be there to get my deal? J/w cuz I've never bought anything on Black Fri

2. Haha try like 5+ hours early depending on where you live.

3. God dammit. People are so materialistic it ruins it for people like me that dont give enough of a shit. Literally anything is a better use of 3+ hours

4. There are places opening at like, 6 in the morning Thanksgiving day this year. I can't deal with that kind of crowd. Fuck going to stores. I don't leave my house on Black Friday.

5. I'm gettin a tv at best buy this year. i'll prolly get there about 11 or midnight and just chill there. they open at like 6, i can get in there pretty far up in the line, then i'll just get the tv and get home. that way i only drive thru traffic once really early in the morning.

6. So a good deal on a TV is worth standing outside bestbuy with a bunch of weirdos all night? That just sounds horrible to me, not worth sacrificing a night of sleep and my dignity

7. it's worth it if you use your tv as much as i do. lol but i've actually had some interesting convos with people in situations like these. some of those "weirdos" could change your life, bruh.

8. And what if you gotta piss while your in line?

9. that's why you go with someone to hold your spot.

10. Can white people get the discounts too? srs

:cool:

11. Actually, I wonder if Cracker Barrel has any Black Friday sales going on:cool:.

12. Dude yor hilarious, keep churning these jokes out. You should consider standup. Srs

And cracker barrel is the shit

13. This is such a high convo.