Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Dream (?)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by steveclarkrebor, Jun 19, 2013.

1. So one of my friends told me that he just purchased a sack of Black Dream, which is a cross between Blue Dream and Dark Vader Kush. I've smoked Blue Dream plenty of times before and loved it, but I have never had Black Dream or Dark Vader Kush. Has anyone had this before? And if so, how would you describe your experience with it?

2. Ahhh yes. The elusive Martin Luther King Jr. Kush.

3. Black Dream isn't a strain...it's what happens when you wake up in prison and your roommate is spooning you

4. Never heard of the cross, but if it's anything like Blue Dream you'll love it. :bongin:

5. #5 takeadab, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Never heard of it, but if it looks dank I'd be all over it..the euphoria of blue dream, and the stony-ness of a kush..sounds good to me

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hmm. If he smokes any of it with me I will share my experience for the common knowledge of all of you