Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Dragon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gdub51, Apr 20, 2019.

1. I'm a medical user and home grower looking for the best ways to ingest my medicine orally. I have been making alcohol reductions and adding them to recipes but my home grow does not make an oil that is strong enough for me. A tablespoon full of the stuff tastes like you swished that tablespoon through your ash tray first! AND then you have to hold it under the tongue for 5min.!! YUCH!! I can't seem to get a "grain of rice" dose Simpson claims. So I'm trying this: take a recently finished tincture and use it over a fresh batch of flowers to enrich the THC content while adding a little fresh alcohol each pass to compensate for that lost thru evaporation. I have a batch that I've run over four ounces individually now. Anyone ever try this? Your result? Anyone ever test a multi-batch tincture?

2. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

I do both Kief-Coconut oil Capsules and RSO style with more then adequate strength from either kind.
    1 single (0) capsule of either is usually enough to hammer me stupid.

Both threads are still fairly short so not a ton of reading.
    [​IMG]
    BNW