Black Domina or White Russian

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bluebuddha, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys just wondering what your opinion on a better strain would be for next season. I have a couple strains with room for one more and its between these two. Im going to go with either Sensi or Serious respectively, so please help me decide which i should go with.

2. BLACK DOMINA FTW!!!!

I dont know about white russian, but I can tell you that big d is some serious connoisseurs smoke. If you are looking at sensi's black domina, then I would say go for it, you wont be disappointed.

3. Thanks man! Yea I heard bd is amazing. An ambassador to indicas, however I have also heard great things about wr. Anyone else have any input to share it would help a lot!

4. I was a little disappointed with the black domina in terms of taste/smell.

HOWEVER

I love the high and the plants were beautiful, thick buds, bushy, healthy.

I would recommend this to anyone for personal use that likes a fairly heavy Indica.

I have no experience with White RUssian so I can't comment, but I had two BD plants last season outdoors.

5. Well put. It truly is that.

Also, you could try looking through the grow journals. I thought I saw a few white russian grows going on. Good luck with the deliberation, and no matter what you made the right choice. haha

6. #6 opinionation, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    Mantis, did you get the sought after pheno? I only ask because the first time I tried black domina, it was nothing but flavor country. It was sort of a lemony, hashy, earthy taste. To this day it was the tastiest bud I ever smoked. The guy that had it at the time was growing for strictly personal use so I only got to smoke it when he brought it around. The buds were rock solid, lime green, and would leave the bag they came out of a sticky mess. I got a few black domina pickups years later from different people, but they did not match up. It was always very tasty though regardless of where I got it.

7. Which pheno is it of the bd that is the best? And it looks like the black domina is superior to wr thus far anyone else wanna weigh in?

8. "Black Domina grown from seed will display favourable phenotype variation, always with strong Indica characteristics - speed, density, compact stature and amazing resin production - giving any Domina female the potential to be a rewarding, productive mother plant. The phenotype known as the definitive Domina lady can be spotted early in vegetation by her extra height-gain, black-green foliage and huge fan leaves made up of slightly elongated blades. Later in flowering, a massive, sparkling, nearly-spherical central cola makes this phenotype unmistakeable. Growers who are serious about cloning should select their darkest Domina females as 'mistress plants' to provide year after year of world-class cuttings."

Straight from Sensi Seeds.

9. I got clones from a medical dispensary...Everything looked great, plants were healthy...

Just didn't taste UBER good or smell all that great...

Gets me high as hell though....and was loaded with trichs.

10. I just realized that this post is in the outdoor thread. BD is an indoor lady... I wonder if she really doesn't like the elements.

11. I had 2 outdoors last season and like I said, the plants were very healthy and filled with crystals. It gets me BAKED as hell, I am down to my last little bit of it..

I just didn't care for the flavor THAT much. Not saying it was bad or anything, but I have recently had some other strains I have like dmore thats all..

I think you'll be fine growing it outdoors (I was...).

12. Yea I know they are primarily indoor but I've heard of outdoor bd plus outdoors they will become monsters. Haha so I guess bd is our winner for now but please more people chime in. I'm liking the responses and would love to hear more

13. Anyone else? I'm gonna be growing these alongside some Mr nice super silver haze and some Mr nice walkabout so I'm looking for the best strain to compliment these

14. I vote for White Russian!
    You could cross an old hookerrs chapstick with AK-47, and i'de still give it a run.

15. Theres a simple solution--

Start them later! I have neighbors, and can't have huge monsters either....So I started mine later and they were perfect...Just plan it out so they dont have time to get too huge....And/or you could top/train the shit out of them.

16. PHP:
    Haha sorry if I was unclear I want them to be monsters lol they will be in a very secure location so I want them to get huge!!! Maybe I could cross a domina with a ssh and make like a super domina haze lol now id love to try that strain!

17. Sorry to bring up an older thread especially my own haha but I was about to place my order but then I started reading some bad things bout sensis germ rates and was wondering if any of you guys knew if this was resolved or if in general their germ rates are still shit? Thanks for any help on this matter