Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Diesel - UK, from Amsterdam!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MDS, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Yikes.... Over sixty bucks for less than an eighth? Good lookin buds man... But I would've had to push for 4 grams at least for the 65. But that may be cause I'm used to my prices. But enjoy tokin on that ganj man

2. I live in California so I'm used to it being ultra cheap.. but here in the UK, it becomes VERY expensive. For the quality, it's either a take it or leave it scenario.

3. looks like some flame. . . . but glad im not paying those UK prices

4. honestly if i have that kind of money to spend on an eighth, I would buy that. Quality is pretty good, looks good to smoke

5. For that quality, £40 isn't that bad. You rarely see any named strains in the UK. In fact apart from blues, ive not really seen the same bud more than twice.

6. Broke open a fresh nug.

[​IMG]