Black Christians?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LeftHandLead, Mar 24, 2014.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxWCIwsxsBo&index=2&list=FLuN7Felxf57kJYPOS4j4Odg

Thoughts?

2. stopped watching when i heard him say how can a black person claim to be a christian. average redneck retard.  

Just another fucking youtube redneck.  Fuck him.

4. Any video titled "Louisiana Hick" while misspelling Louisiana is really not something I am going to bother wasting my precious fuckin' time with. :cool: 

5. IGNERNT!!!!! lmao xD

i didn't watch it all. but uh fuck Christianity and most other religions. lets all be agnostic <3

So you think black people should be Christians, even though the religion was forced upon them?

7. #7 hurpdaflerp, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    what are you even talking about christianity was forced on white people too. actually it was forced on alot of people.  should all the people in mexico stop being catholic because it was forced upon them hundreds of years ago? should they go back to worshipping 100 different gods? all races when through religious steps like that.

8. gorillaz.

After the Council of Nicea, Europeans embraced Christianity... People of African descent in America had no choice, or be hung. Big difference.

10. #10 hurpdaflerp, Mar 24, 2014
    yea they embraced it because they would tourture "the heathens" that were still polytheistic. your dumb if you even think christianity started with white people

11. Okay I am 2 mins in and I thought that it'd be racist but it's not. I suppose he has a point. Christianity does support slavery.

12. #12 LeftHandLead, Mar 24, 2014

It didn't start with Europeans, I never said it did, but Constantine had a huge role in the direction of the religion and its wide spread.

PS.. never call anyone dumb if you don't know how to properly use "Your" and "You're"

13. exactly, so white people shouldnt even call themselves christians because it was forced on them back in the day.  now do you see the ignorance in the rednecks logic?

Who forced it upon Europeans? 

15. other europeans

What group forced white people is what I'm asking?

17. the ones who decided to convert, then convert the rest of europe.  kind of like mormons but they did more fucked up shit cause it was back in the day.  it was pretty much forced. not like what conquistadors did to latin america.  but still

Are you talking about the Spanish Inquisition?

19. yes. 

20. #20 LeftHandLead, Mar 24, 2014

Dude, never name call, because you're not looking too bright right now considering the Spanish are white. White Germans to be exact. Learn your history before trying to teach or name call.