BLACK CaNNABIS...?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Vee, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I was watching YTube the other day blazed and some guy was showing us a black colored cannabis tree, 8 feet high..? and I wanna grow that, but didn't get the name of the strain, do you know of a black colored stain?

thanks

"V"

2. i had this strain called Southern Charm from a dispensary that was so dark purple it looked black

with the flash, you can moreso tell its purple, but to the naked eye this shit was soooooo dark

[​IMG]

3. Theres a strain named "blackwater" look it up on the attitude site.

4. Yeah, swerve has a cut of his blackwater thats straight up black. Ive seen some others too, black cherry soda, some blackberry og, and i remember back in the day the durban i used to get way mostly black. My friend has a pheno of a kali mist x wild thai that she bred thats 100% purple calyx' its whole life without temp drops, the finished trimmed flowers are 100% dark ass pretty much black purple, not a hint of green. Nice that its a sativa too so its got a unique nose and flavor. Here is a pic before trimming.

Attached Files:

5. Black berry is a very dark strain usually.

Couple pics of stuff I have had in the past.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. #6 Vee, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    Thanks guys .. but it is Black...that said guys, those pix ..thats beautiful

I'll see if I can find a link

HERE...?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T3Id-yM29c[/ame]

peace
    "V"

7. Black kush is in ga that sht is dangerous.

8. Possibly cali seeds company's Blackwater OG.

9. Wheres the 8 foot tall black tree??? That i want to see. The plants in that vid just look like some normal blackberry or blackwater or other dark ass purple.

I talked with a very knowledgeable friend, they said that columbian black has true black flowers on some of the phenos, though the plant and leaves do not look very dark. However, thats a 20+ week pure equatorial sativa. I think if you try one of the other strains mentioned or named black you should come across some for all intention ourposes black buds.

10. Saw a black diesel that was real dark

11. A friend came accros some genetics called 'The Black' by the Medicinal Seed Company. I don't know anything about the strain. A friend of mine purchased a pack thur the 'Tude several weeks back. He's doing a hydro operation and germinated a couple of beans and got them going in 8" pots. The darn plants are already 2.5 feet and they have been topped. Strong genes there and left outside I could easily see it doing 8' with no problem.

12. #12 Buffalo11024, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    Jet fuel g6 FROM 303 SEEDS? black fans on it. Og and diesel cross